Board of Directors Nominations and Committee Appointments Open For 2023
It is that time again when nominations for the CRPA Board of Directors are made. If you are interested in submitting your name as a possible candidate, please complete the following information and return it to the CRPA office (per the instructions in the document) no later than DECEMBER 28, 2022. All applicants will be reviewed by the Nominations Committee for status and qualifications. Nominees will be notified of the committee’s decision to be placed on the ballot or not by February 2023.
Click here for the Board of Directors’ Application and qualification information.
Qualifications for being a Board Director:
Any person actively desiring to serve as a Director on the Board of CRPA must:
1) Have been a continuous life member, for a period of three years;
2) Have at least 32 hours of volunteer service with the CRPA;
3) Have served at least one year on any CRPA Committee;
4) Have a place of residence in the state of California;
5) Complete a Conflict of Interest Disclosure form and agree to uphold the mission and goals of the CRPA prior to taking office as a Director;
6) Possess the appropriate qualifications and experience, skills, education, or expertise to make a positive contribution to a state-wide association.
7) Be over the age of 18 years at the time of nomination.
If you are not quite ready to serve on the Board of Directors but have an interest in getting more involved, please consider an appointment to one of our Program Support Committees. These committees meet via remote meetings several times per year and offer insight and guidance to all that CRPA does. Applications for committees are also due no later than DECEMBER 28, 2022. Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org