PROTECTING YOUR RIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION
“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
ABOUT OUR CHAPTER
NCGO is a chapter of the CRPA, dedicated to developing, maintaining, and promoting programs that support the Second Amendment in Nevada County and the State of California. We are committed to defending the second amendment rights of every Citizen in Nevada County.
Our members are passionate and responsible citizens who give generously to our community and contribute in positive responsible ways to the foothill and mountain culture of Nevada County.
Established in March 2020, The Nevada County Gun Owners is a chapter within the California Rifle and Pistol Association. Established in 1875, it is the oldest civil rights organization in California.
Whether you need help buying your first gun, finding training resources, applying for a Concealed Carry Permit (CCW), or defending your rights, we are here to help you.
- Promote the responsible exercise of our God given rights to defend ourselves and our loved ones.
- Build positive, supportive relationships with citizens, local community leaders, governmental agencies, and staff.
- Provide opportunities for comprehensive education and training for new and existing gun owners.
- Unite the community by providing a social network for prospective, new, and existing gun owners.
- Actively engage in grass roots efforts to build coalitions among all freedom loving citizens of Nevada County and the State of California to defend and reclaim our God given rights.
- Local Community Outreach
- Monthly Meetings
- Special Guest Speakers
- Special Training Sessions
Get involved! Stay informed! Protect your 2nd Amendment rights!
HOW TO REACH US: