Thank you for taking the time to get involved and make a difference. The fact you are viewing this page speaks to your commitment to our shared beliefs and doing your part to protect our cherished Second Amendment Rights and Hunting Heritage. Here you will find links to the most current information available regarding legislation at the Capital in Sacramento.
You can make a difference. Take the time to stay informed and share your beliefs with anyone, and everyone, who will listen to you. Family, friends, the man who cuts your hair, or the lady stuck behind you in line at the grocery store. Take the time to visit your local representatives and let them know exactly how you feel. Your physical presence at their district office as their voter is equally as important as our testimony in Sacramento. We can and will win this battle ONE VOTE AT A TIME!
Thank YOU for your continued support!
Roy Griffith Retired Game Warden & California Rifle & Pistol Association Legislative Liaison
- CRPA Floor Alert AB 1223
- CRPA Opposition Letter: SB 264
- Oppose SB 252: Aims to ban all Bear Hunting in CA – Jan 29, 2021
- Oppose SB 264: Letter to Assembly Public Safety Committee
- Oppose SB 715: Letter to Assembly Public Safety Committee
- Support SB 470: Letter to Assembly Water, Parks & Wildlife Committee
- Tactical Legislative Advocacy
- Legislative Affairs Report
- Jan/Feb Report from Roy Griffith