Giving to CRPAF has never been easier.
It’s the same online store, but better. Read more about AmazonSmile and activate yours today!
When you shop online at AmazonSmile, you can give a portion of every Amazon purchase to the CRPA Foundation. You can get started by going to smile.amazon.com, logging in with your Amazon credentials, and selecting the CRPA Foundation as your 501c3 charity of choice.
Watch our video to learn more.
Ready to Get Started?
From your computer:
- Visit smile.amazon.com.
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials to activate your AmazonSmile.
- Follow the prompts to choose “CRPA FOUNDATION” to receive your donations, and start shopping!
- To change your AmazonSmile charity, go to “Your Account” and select “Change your AmazonSmile charity” under “Other Programs.”
From your mobile Amazon app:
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (from your computer).
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon shopping app.
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰).
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
CRPAF Statement of Financial Practices
The CRPA Foundation has a Board of Trustees that watches the books and expenses and inside and outside accountants that scrutinize expenses. CRPAF also has a conflict of interest disclosure and review policy, a vendor fraud prevention policy, an expenses review and limitation policy and review process, and multiple other safeguards in place to make sure every donation is spent wisely and frugally. Board of Trustee members are volunteers and are paid nothing for the many hours of work because they believe in the mission of CRPAF. Any legal work done for the CRPA or CRPAF is done at significantly reduced hourly “non- profit” rates. No other 2A association is more scrupulous about avoiding financial improprieties than CRPAF. Donations and are closely monitored, budgeted, and reinvested into education, program offerings, and fighting for the rights of California gun owners.