Shotgun Shooting Basics
The CRPA Shotgun Shooting Basics Course educates students in safe firearm handling and operation with a California specific focus on responsible gun ownership. This class is for all individuals regardless of previous shooting experience. Students receive direct instruction from a Certified instructor from beginning to end.
The Shotgun Shooting Basics Course is a prerequisite to the Shotgun Instructor Course.
CRPA Firearm Basics courses assist individuals in receiving the most up-to-date, qualified, straightforward training and information. Open to CRPA members and volunteers, range personnel and the public. Seats are limited.
CRPA Member and Non-Member Price: $125.00
This course covers:
- safe gun handling.
- shotgun parts and operation.
- shotgun shell components.
- shotgun shell malfunctions.
- shooting fundamentals.
- range rules.
- shooting at straight away and angled targets.
- shotgun cleaning and maintenance.
- continued opportunities for skill development.