Personal Awareness Seminar – Virtual
The CRPA Personal Awareness Seminar covers topics that best suit the needs of a particular audience. This is a not a firearms instruction course and does not include instruction in physical combat self- defense.
- Reality: Your mindset verses your predator’s mindset.
- Mental Preparedness to help keep you out of danger.
- Physical Security at home, on the road, when travelling, at work, and more.
- Self-Defense Physical Training: What is a Sheepdog?
- Personal Protection Devices
CRPA Safety Courses assist individuals in receiving the most up-to-date, qualified, straightforward training and information. Open to CRPA members and volunteers, and the public. Seats are limited.