Rifle Shooting Basics
The CRPA Rifle Shooting Basics Course educates students in safe firearm handling and operation with a California specific focus on responsible gun ownership. This class is for all individuals regardless of previous shooting experience. Students receive direct instruction from a Certified instructor from beginning to end.
The Rifle Shooting Basics Course is a prerequisite to the Rifle Instructor Course.
CRPA Firearm Basics courses assist individuals in receiving the most up-to-date, qualified, straightforward training and information. Open to CRPA members and volunteers, range personnel and the public. Seats are limited.
CRPA Member and Non-Member Price: $125.00
Students learn rules for:
• safe gun handling.
• rifle parts and operation.
• rifle cartridge components.
• rifle cartridge malfunctions.
• shooting fundamentals.
• range rules.
• shooting at straight away and angled targets.
• rifle cleaning and maintenance.
• continued opportunities for skill development.