Personal Awareness Seminar – San Luis Obispo
Students discuss the predator’s mindset and the importance of mental and physical preparedness inside and outside the home. Students are taught strategies that can be integrated into their everyday lives to avoid falling victim to a crime. The CRPA Personal Awareness Seminar covers topics that best suit the needs of a particular audience. This is not a firearms instruction course and does not include instruction in physical combat self-defense.
- Reality: Your mindset verses your predator’s mindset.
- Mental Preparedness to help keep you out of danger.
- Physical Security at home, on the road, when travelling, at work, and more.
- Self-Defense Physical Training: What is a Sheepdog?
- Personal Protection Devices