Ventura County Gun Owners: A CRPA Chapter
Protecting Your Right to Protect Your Family
ABOUT OUR CHAPTER
VCGO is a chapter of the CRPA, dedicated to developing, maintaining, and promoting programs that support the Second Amendment in California.
The Second Amendment
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
- Build positive, supportive relationships with local community leaders
- Provide opportunities for comprehensive education and training for new and existing gun owners.
- Unite the community by providing a social network for prospective, new, and existing gun owners.
- Local Community Outreach
- Monthly Meetings
- Keynote Speakers
- Special Training Sessions
VCGO Chapter Programs
- Information for Prospective and New Gun Owners
- Firearms Safety and Education
- Firearms Training for all Ages
- Women’s Shooting Groups
- Monthly Meetings with Special Guest Speakers
- Action Committee Working with Community Leaders and Politicians
MEET OUR BOARD:
From left to right:
TW – VP/GC
James Fraser –Merch
Michael Cozzie – Program Committee Chair
Sandra Katz – Events Committee Chair
Paul Katz – Secretary
Tom Eisenstadt– President
Tammy VonBuck – Action Committee Chair
Nicole Radoumis – incoming Women’s Program Committee Chair
Jim “Dead Eye Red” Redman – Guest Speaker
On the floor:
Jack Gerson – Treasurer
Get involved! Stay informed! Protect your 2nd Amendment rights!
The Second Thursday of Each Month
1400 N Westlake Blvd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING MEETINGS HERE!!
HOW TO REACH US