To register or inquire about the CRPA Member Discount, email Tarryn Small at email@example.com or call 714-992-2772.
Active Members must email or call to get the discount; they will not receive it by enrolling themselves.
This one day course will expose the student to all of the core principles and fundamentals of the Intuitive Defensive® Shooting Program. This course will cover the basics of:
- Intuitive Defensive Shooting
- Combat Accuracy
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- An introduction to the understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident
- Understanding the integration of lateral motion
- And additional concepts as time allows.
This Course will provide the student with an understanding of true Counter Ambush training with a defensive firearm, base level defensive shooting skills and a training methodology for continuing to develop those skills. This course is appropriate for novice to experienced shooters.
Students will fire between 500-600 rounds.
Dress code: Closed toed shoes, no low cut shirts.
Gear Needed: Handgun, Holster, 500 rounds of ammunition, Water, Snacks, Eye and Ear Protection.